Yoummday as an employer
Yoummday brings professional contact centre agents, who we call talents, together with prestigious customers from a wide variety of industries. The yoummday platform includes every function needed for tailored, virtual contact centres, such as the telephony backend and frontend.
If you want to be part of a company with a winning business model and a sustainable corporate culture, and if you want to join a motivated, dedicated team, then yoummday is the right place for you!
Dr. Klaus Harisch, Founder and CEO
The most important success factor at yoummday is the Team. Although we meanwhile are known as serious Partners for the Industry we internally never gave up live our authentic Start-Up interaction.
Working at yoummday means
Teamwork is everything at yoummday. We specifically promote communication with each other through regular meetings, shared lunches and team events. It is important to us to know what other team members are working on, to see the big picture and to keep our eye on the ball. Numbers and targets are visible for everyone.
We offer you the chance to contribute your own ideas and actively shape your future as well as the future of yoummday. Working closely with our founders, you can benefit from the knowledge of skilled experts in a variety of fields. All of this guarantees that you hit the ground running and ascend the career ladder quickly.
- The startup family
As a young start-up, we rely on close cooperation and a family atmosphere. You work with a sense of responsibility for yourself and drive your projects forward from day one. You experience first-hand what it’s like to achieve great things with a small team. Our successes are successes that we all achieve together.
In our product and process development, we put our focus on a high level of quality, precise evaluation of the best solutions, sustainable decisions and realistic objectives. We support new technologies and draw on the extensive knowledge of our founders.
Benefits at yoummday
Work in a manner that is modern and flexible – just as it should be in a modern company.
We are a team. To celebrate this properly, we get together for events ranging from beer garden outings to the Oktoberfest.
You give a lot, and we give something back – not just in the form of money but also in terms of many non-financial perks.
Work bicycles, fruit, courses and activities – we make it easy to stay in shape.
We support you in preparing for retirement from day one.
To do top-of-the-line work, you need top-of-the-line tools – and we make sure our technology is state-of-the-art.
We are different, and so are our employees – find out why
We are centrally located and perfectly connected to the rest of the region in our bright, friendly offices in Munich-Schwabing.
You can put your ideas into practice right from the beginning. We believe in you and place our trust in your abilities.
Three locations in Germany and Europe
- There is the oldest cinema in the world.
- The first photo of Germany was shot in Munich.
- Play dough for children was invented in Munich.
- A pretzel comes in a church fresco.
- The escalators run faster during the Oktoberfest.
- Sofia is one of the oldest cities in Europe (around 6 500 BC)
- The largest synagogue on the Balkan Peninsula is in Sofia
- Sofia is a city of gardens with 10,000 hectares of parks
- The Museum of Natural History and Science in Sofia, founded in 1889, has the richest collection of expeditions in the Balkan Peninsula
- The oldest building in Sofia is the rotunda of St. George with an archeological complex dating back to the 4th century
- Halle is known for being a city on the Saale River, the city of composer Händel, a salt city, a cultural capital and a Hanseatic city all at the same time.
- The city has been known for its salt production since the Middle Ages. This "white gold" brought Halle a great deal of wealth at the time.
- The population is ironically categorised into Halloren (members of the Salzwirker fraternity), Hallenser (people born in Halle), and Hallunken (people who moved to the city). These designations can be traced back to famous German poet and writer Heinrich Heine.
- Georg Friedrich Händel was born in Halle.
- Founded in 1698, the Francke Foundations are today considered the most important cultural monuments of their time.