Data protection information pursuant to Art. 12 ff. DS-GVO for talents, customers, interested parties and contact persons
To whom does this privacy notice apply?
The following information applies to Talents or any natural person with whom we are in discussion and/or contact in the course of providing services to our clients.
Who is responsible for processing my data and whom can I contact about data protection?
Telefon: +49 89 231 66 00 00
Commercial register entry:
Munich Local Court HRB 224363
Dr. Klaus Harisch, Pablo Harisch, Frank Moser, Claas van Delden
Contact Data Protection Officer:
Where does my data come from and what data is processed?
We process data relating to our Talents or prospective Talents (collectively referred to as "Talents") in the context of contractual and similar legal relationships and related measures and in the context of communication with the Talents (or pre-contractual), e.g. to respond to your enquiries.
We also process their data in order to fulfil our contractual obligations. These include, in particular, the obligations to provide the agreed services, any update obligations and remedial action in the event of warranty and other service disruptions. Furthermore, we process the data to safeguard our rights and for the purpose of the administrative tasks associated with these obligations as well as the company organisation. Furthermore, we process the data on the basis of our legitimate interests in proper and business management as well as security measures to protect our contractual partners and our business operations from misuse, endangerment of their data, secrets, information and rights (e.g. for the involvement of telecommunications, transport and other auxiliary services as well as subcontractors, banks, tax and legal advisors, payment service providers or tax authorities). Within the framework of applicable law, we only disclose the data of contractual partners to third parties to the extent that this is necessary for the aforementioned purposes or to fulfil legal obligations. Contractual partners will be informed about further forms of processing, e.g. for marketing purposes, within the framework of this data protection declaration.
We inform the contractual partners of the data required for the above-mentioned purposes before or in the course of data collection, e.g. in online forms, by means of special labelling (e.g. colours) or symbols (e.g. asterisks or similar), or in person.
The following data may be collected, processed and used by us:
- Master data, in particular name, date of birth, place of birth, nationality.
- Contact details, in particular e-mail address, telephone number.
- Usage data, in particular IP address, location data.
- Date and time of an e-mail contact via online service
- Data from postal, electronic and telephone communication
- Contract data such as start/end of contract
- Location data
- Image, sound and/or video recordings.
- Data contained in the identity card
- Authentication data especially signatures
- Bank details
- Tax-relevant data, in particular the tax number
- If applicable, other data related to the fulfilment of the contract
We process personal data in accordance with the principle of data avoidance and data economy only to the extent that this is necessary and we are permitted to do so on the basis of legal requirements.
We process the data on the legal basis of Art. 6 DS-GVO either on the basis of consent, the fulfilment of the contract or in the context of a pre-contractual measure and/or for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, which essentially includes tax retention obligations.
The legal ground of the legal basis described also corresponds to the purpose of the data processing.
In cases where none of the legal bases described above apply, we carefully weigh up your interests and only process your data in cases where our legitimate interest outweighs your interest in data protection.
For what purposes are the data processed?
Your data will be processed regularly for the following purposes:
- Provision of (pre-)contractual services.
- Contact requests and communication.
- Training and quality assurance measures
- Security measures (authentication, authentication).
- Office and organisational procedures.
- Application procedure.
- Provision of our platform
- Geodata localisation for the purpose of fraud prevention.
- Assessment of creditworthiness and credit standing.
- Time recording for quality assurance and accounting purposes.
- Payment services within the scope of customer orders (including remuneration).
Will data be passed on?
Your data will only be passed on to third parties if this is also necessary within the framework of the fulfilment of the contract and/or you have given your consent to this.
In this context, it may be necessary to pass on your data to customers, other business partners, manufacturers, service representatives and other service providers that we use to fulfil the contract. As a matter of principle, data is not transferred to service providers outside the European Union.
Within the framework of existing contractual or legal relationships, due to legal obligations or otherwise on the basis of our legitimate interests, we offer our Talents efficient and secure payment procedures and use other service providers for this purpose in addition to banks and credit institutions (collectively "payment service providers").
The data processed by the payment service providers includes inventory data, such as the name and address, contact data, such as the e-mail address, bank data, such as account numbers or credit card numbers, as well as the contract, total and recipient-related information. We only process this information insofar as it is necessary to carry out transactions within the framework of the agreed payment procedure. The data entered is only processed by the payment service providers and stored by them. I.e. we do not receive any account or credit card-related information, but only information with confirmation or negative information of the payment. Under certain circumstances, the data may be transmitted by the payment service providers to credit agencies. The purpose of this transmission is to check identity and creditworthiness. Please refer to the general terms and conditions and the data protection information of the payment service providers.
The terms and conditions and data protection notices of the respective payment service providers apply to the payment transactions and can be accessed within the respective websites or transaction applications. We also refer to these for further information and the assertion of revocation, information and other data subject rights.
In certain circumstances, it may also be necessary to hand over your data to service providers for debt collection and/or, in the event of a dispute, to legal advisors, experts and related service providers.
Furthermore, it is conceivable that your data will be passed on for tax law and accounting purposes.
How long is data stored?
We process and store your personal data only as long as this is necessary to fulfil contractual and legal obligations.
Afterwards, this data is deleted unless there is a legitimate interest in further processing. If your data cannot be deleted for technical or other reasons, this data will be anonymised and blocked.
What rights do you have?
As a data subject, you are entitled to various rights under the GDPR, which arise in particular from Art. 15 to 21 GDPR:
- Right to object: You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. e or f DSGVO ; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. If the personal data concerning you is processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such marketing; this also applies to profiling, insofar as it is related to such direct marketing.
- Right of revocation for consents: You have the right to revoke any consent you have given at any time. The lawfulness of the processing of your data until revocation remains unaffected by a revocation.
- Right of access: You have the right to request confirmation as to whether data in question is being processed and to be informed about this data and to receive further information and a copy of the data in accordance with the legal requirements.
- Right to rectification: In accordance with the law, you have the right to request that data concerning you be completed or that inaccurate data concerning you be rectified.
- Right to erasure and restriction of processing: You have the right, in accordance with the law, to request that data relating to you be erased immediately or, alternatively, to request restriction of the processing of the data in accordance with the law.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive data relating to you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format in accordance with the legal requirements or to request that it be transferred to another controller.
- Complaint to the supervisory authority: In accordance with the law and without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, in particular a supervisory authority in the Member State where you usually reside, the supervisory authority of your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR.
Supervisory authority responsible for us:
Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision
Amendment and update of this privacy notice, further information:
In addition to this data protection information, please also note our general data protection declaration. We adapt this as soon as the changes to the data processing carried out by us make this necessary. We will also inform you as soon as the changes require an act of cooperation on your part (e.g. consent) or other individual notification.