5 facts about munich that does not determine you
- There is the oldest cinema in the world.
- The first photo of Germany was shot in Munich.
- Play dough for children was invented in Munich.
- A pretzel comes in a church fresco.
- The escalators run faster during the Oktoberfest.
5 facts about sofia, which you can not know
- Sofia is one of the oldest cities in Europe (around 6 500 BC)
- The largest synagogue on the Balkan Peninsula is in Sofia
- Sofia is a city of gardens with 10,000 hectares of parks
- The Museum of Natural History and Science in Sofia, founded in 1889, has the richest collection of expeditions in the Balkan Peninsula
- The oldest building in Sofia is the rotunda of St. George with an archeological complex dating back to the 4th century